Jax has a new hobby. He loves to tell jokes! He now has several apps and websites hat he loves to use to find new material. The best part about it all is that he usually gets the jokes, and his big sister does not, which only makes his comedy shows that much more entertaining. He kept our new friends on the cruise entertained the entire week with his jokes, and even earned a nickname for his funnies. Here are a few of his faves:
* What kind of cheese CAN'T you touch?
* What does a triceratops sit on?
His Tracer - bottom.
* What do you call something that is black, white, black, white, black, white, ......
A penguin rolling down a hill.
* What is a shark's favorite game?
SWALLOW the leader!
* What do you call a person who doesn't like to fart in front of anyone?
A private tutor!
* What do you do if there's a kidnapping?
Wake him up!
* Why don't crows ever get hit by cars?
Because there is always one crow up in a tree yelling "Caw, Caw!"
WARNING!!! This is the only joke that he doesn't get. He says that he heard it on a video, and doesn't really understand why it is funny I am SOOOOO glad that he doesn't get it!
* What is a horse's favorite book?
50 Shades of Hay!
Told ya!! You can imagine my reaction right?
Although he loves to tell jokes, sometimes the things that come out of his mother are just funny. Not scripted funny. Not rehearsed funny. Just funny. He's a funny kid.
Yesterday we got into the car and he said, "Yuck, it stinks in here! It smells like throw-up." "I don't smell anything." I insist. "Well," he says, "You need to get some fabreeze, because you've gone Nose Blind!" I mean really? Where he comes up with this stuff I have no idea. But, he has a personality that won't quit! I love my funny man.
Stay tuned for more of Jax's Jokes. I will post his favorites!